CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vegatarian

When I signed up for Medical Weight Loss they showed me the meat plan..I had to do a "cleanse" but according to their cleanse..it looked to me like a heart attack waiting to happen..I said yuck, that is way to much meat for a cleanse so what does the vegartarian program look like? P showed me..and I said..beans, I like beans and rice..ok I will be a vegatarian..lol so I have been one since January! I really still like it. I feel so much better and I never have the sick feeling in my stomach I used to get when I ate meat.. So when I officially lose all my weight I will become a flexatarian..it is a new term that you are mainly a vegatarian but when you do want a little meat here and there you can do it..like at a cook out or a family party...it is ok not to totally cut it out but I prefer plant based food over meat base foods. How about you? What do you feel your best with? meat or veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment