CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Titus Farms

I love learning about new ways to be healthy. This past winter, while I was detoxing several women at a spa party, I was told about Titus Farms. You can pay one fee and receive fresh fruits and veggies for 19 weeks straight..every week..Our pick up day is Wednesdays from 4 til 6pm. I am always so excited to do this because I love everything I get from them. It feels like such a great value and it is fresh and organic! So much better then the produce from the store..it is a little highlight to my week...they even e-mail me weekly with new receipes for the food they are giving us for the week..it is great.

So I guess..I should run to Mason to pick up my weekly goods!! www.titusfarms.com

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...fresh fruit and veggies! What did you get this week?

    ReplyDelete