CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

I can just imagaine...

what the newspaper would say "Big Ole Gal was crushed by weights during her workout at the YMCA" this is what happened today or almost happened today when I was lifting my 290 pounds on the leg press. I usually do this no problem but today I was wondering why do people move this part when they do this? So I moved this part..and I thought oh it makes is much easier to lift my 290 pounds on my legs..so I did my 12 reps and wanted to put the part back into place but it would not let me..I could not get it to lock into place..so I started screaming..it was going to crush me so I said "Sir can you please help me" to the old guy...luckily today there was a guy with huge arm muscles and was able to help me get out of my mess and I was able to lock the leg press back to normal....lol

I decided to leave at that point..I was done working out anyway..so I followed the big arm dude, old guy and a few other guys out of the work out room and downstairs..I heard them say " I followed that girl in working out and I could not even move her weights that she was lifting.." I laughed hard at that one..me and and the old guys who work out in the mornings...ha!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's a good thing you didn't get hurt. Great job on the weight loss. I have 5 boys (and 2 girls) - Go families with lots of boys!

    ReplyDelete