CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I did not have to shop at the FAT store..yay!

I was in major need of a new outfit for a special even tonight..our family is rarely invited or do we really ever want to go out with 4 small boys..lol it is always interesting to say the least...

So I was at the mall in search for something..it always gives me indifferent feelings..as much as I enjoy really cute clothes but putting my body into cute clothes is always a different story..so something inside me decided to go to my "old" favorite place to shop..New York in Company, a store I used to shop at in my thinner days...I grabbed a few XL and wanted to see how they looked...it worked..I was very nervous thinking I was exposing so much of my legs that I have covered for some many years..but I did. I need to get over not liking my legs and just go for it!

Here is the outfit...I had to buy new dress sandals today...my favorite pair after 5 years of wear and tear finally broke..I loved those shoes...lol Jim painted my nails! He is such a good husband!




3 comments:

  1. WOW... you look great. Love the shoes and black dress. New York and Company is my favorite. So happy you were able to go back. Great excuse to go back again :)

    http://she-fit.com

    ReplyDelete