CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I weighed in today..I was up 2 pounds but I weighed in this afternoon while I usually weigh in the mornings before consuming much..so I was not upset about the gain considering my husband had the week off for vacation. We even were able to leave our 4 boys for the night and spend a night at Grand Haven with our friends. Our friends' parents own a boat...it was my first time sleeping on a boat besides a cruise ship. We had a lot of fun. We mored as they called it up to a resturant..they had amazing vegatarian mushroom sandwich..yum! Of course the Long Island was to die for..I realized it had been a long time since enjoying a special treat of a long island..so it hit me fast and hard..lol but it was GOOD. We then took the boat to watch the Musical Fountain...I loved it. Thanks Ken and Mary for a wonderful time away! Mary and I drove to Wal-mart to buy our husbands some beer. I did not bring my purse as Jim had given me cash for the beer. I was just telling her that for some reason I seem to get carded and she was just saying she never does..so what happens? Of course I get carded by a very much younger gal than me....I said I do not have my purse but Mary will buy it..the cashier says "you are together right" I said yes, we just laugh and roll our eyes... So Mary goes into Meijer to buy our beer for our husbands..and guess the poor thing never got carded..lol Poor Mary. I told Mary it must be because I have lost 40 pounds and I do not have as many rolls in my face like I did before..when they never asked for my id..come on now..i am 34! ha

I was able to get a nice walk in with the boys tonight. I have not worked out at the gym much since Jim has been home on vacation..bad I know..but I have been enjoying drinking our coffee in the mornings on our back deck..I tend to not work out unless I go first thing in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment