CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I fought those urges...

I am excited I did not cave to the cookies my son wanted this morning..instead I had him pass them out at the playdate for the kids to eat..

I am also excited that I was able to overcome the urge of wanting to eat the pizza I ordered for the kids and mom's at the playdate..I never ate the pizza! It sure did look yummy but I fought it..instead I was starving..so very bad..but I ran into the CVS and bought some plain almonds and diet pop..that was my lunch..sounds odd but I still did not cave!

Just wondering...has anyone out walked a mini marathon? 13 miles? My friends said we should all sign up to walk in October in Detroit. I think it would be awesome..our goal would be to walk it in 3 hours...right now I only walked my fist 5k in May at just under an hour..that is only 3.2 miles..so I need to really train for this to make the 3 hour goal...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment