CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sorry it has been such a long time....

I will admitt, that I was very discouraged for awhile..I actually stopped lossing weight in June and never seemed to lose my than my 40 pounds..However, I am actually very happy lossing 40 pounds during the 2009 year! I have a new goal and new focus..I love January! Considering I lost all my 40 from January til June..I am on a roll to lose another 40 this year! If I can do that I will be very happy to be down a total of 80 pounds by the start of next year!

So what is your game plan and your goals for the year?

I have decided to step up my working out plan from 3 days at the gym to at least 5 days if not 6. I know as a larger person this weight loss will not work as well if I do not work out and step it up a notch! So my plan is as follows: M/W/F attend Cardio/Strength class 9am til 10am (AKA:Killer class, as my 3 and 4 year olds ask me if we are going to killer class today..lol) then on T/TH nights I hope to attend Deep Water Work out class 5:40 til 6:40pm. Now it will be hard most Tuesday nights since I also have Stephen's Ministry training but after Feb. my weekly class will be over and I will only meet with them twice a month on Tuedays. I also signed up for Sunday Step Aerobics class at 3pm.

Here is my new diet plan for the year: There is a group called Weight Loss Challenge..it is run in our town..so I signed up for that class with a girlfriend. It was only 35.00! You attend weekly for weigh in for 12 weeks. The top 3 people get to divide the money up and I am planning to be in the top 3 so I can use that money to buy new clothes for my new smaller size!! Another thing I really like as well is that if you gain a pound you have to pay into a pool of a 1.00 per pound. I am excited about that..it will really be motivating! That money goes tot he person who losses the most inches after the 12 weeks.

So..I am still alive and yes, I am still working on overcoming my greatest struggle in life..my weight! Thanks for all your support and encouargment, it has ment the world to me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment